April Meeting: Wellness & Balance - ILEA Nashville
Did you know event planners rank as one of the top five most stressful jobs in America? Join the co-founders of TRILUNA Wellness, Elizabeth Moore and Ashley Brooke James, for an evening of relaxation and reflection.
29-30 April, 2019
Fort Worth, Texas
Historic Hilton Fort Worth
Chapter Leaders Summit is a must-attend event for ALL chapter leadership positions. Presidents and President-Elects are highly encouraged to attend.
By attending the Chapter Leaders Summit and participating in available activities, you will learn to:
- Lead and manage your chapter by utilizing ILEA’s policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and consistency
- Build a cohesive team and handle conflicts to develop as an effective leader and work best with others
- Generate new ideas using best practices and case studies to take back to your chapter immediately
- Develop strategies for achieving your chapter goals through formal and informal conversations with fellow chapter leaders, board members and staff
Your education, food functions and networking events are FREE and hosted by ILEA! Hotel and travel arrangements are to be paid by each attendee or chapter.
Libations with Leaders - ILEA Dallas
Mix & meet with ILEA Chapter Leaders from around the world! Complimentary appetizers and cash bar available.
Please note, Chapter Leaders Summit attendees are already registered for this event and do not need to pay the registration fee.
Renting, Tenting & the Great Outdoors - ILEA Edmonton
Join us on 1 May at Special Event Rentals for your guide to ordering a tent, everything you need to rent and all the logistics of an outdoor event! We'll be focusing on outdoor events, the logistics surrounding them, contingency plans required and the difference in production values compared to traditional venues.
Louie Awards 2019 - ILEA St. Louis
Complimentary Parking, Sit-Down Dinner, Open Bar, Formal Dress. Join us for this magical evening full of whimsical professionals showcasing their hard work. Buy tickets by following the ticket link. Additionally, we will have an after party that is open to everyone. If you would like to invite someone for just the after party, tickets are just $15.00. Invite your clients, peers, and teams to this magical evening.
The Winner's Circle Mixer - ILEA New Orleans
Join ILEA New Orleans in the Winner's Circle as we celebrate last year's Crescent City Excellence Awards Winners at the new Streetcar Bistro. Open bar and hors d'oeuvres are included. Free admission for 2018 CCEA winners AND all 2019 CCEA applicants!
May 2019 Networking Mixer - ILEA Napa-Sonoma
Join us on Thursday, 9 May, 2019, for a Networking Mixer! Come connect with your industry peers in the Napa-Sonoma area in a beautiful setting at 32 Winds Wine!
Networking for Success - ILEA Dallas
This ILEA Dallas Education Program is focused on Networking to Build Successful Collaborative Partnerships and Improve Team Effectiveness, presented by guest speaker Tiffanie Rosier, ILEA Hampton Roads Chapter.
Dining in the Dark - ILEA St. Louis
Open Your Eyes to Blindness: A fun experiential workshop on inclusivity. From his journey from sighted to blind, our guest speaker, Mark Valenziano, weaves together stories and insights that are meaningful, memorable, and fun. Come with all your questions and be prepared to learn, laugh, and be inspired!
You will be blindfolded for a three-course meal and learn to use senses other than your sight! The cost will include dinner and adult beverages.
The experiential program will:
- Get attendees out of their comfort zones
- Educate and inform
- Inspire people to be the best they can possibly be
- Empower people to bring their future into clear focus
Attendees can expect to:
- Be inspired to take on the challenge of change and dream big
- Learn tips on minimizing the uncertainty that accompanies change and life in general
- Enjoy a new sense of gratitude and optimism
- Learn how to replace self-doubt with self-confidence
- Have fun and laugh a lot!
June Educational Program - ILEA Napa-Sonoma
Join us on Tuesday, 11 June, 2019, for an Educational Program! Come connect with your industry peers in the Napa-Sonoma area in a beautiful setting!