ILEA Esprit Awards Guidelines and Entry Information
Step 1: Review the Categories and Prepare Your Entry
The Esprit Awards offer multiple categories that represent the different disciplines within the creative events industry. Identify the category that best fits your event or event component. Criteria for each award can be found on the Categories and Criteria page on the Esprit website.
Step 2: Access the Esprit Awards System
- Your entry must be submitted through ILEA's online portal.
- Once at the ILEA Esprit Awards portal, click "Register."
- Follow the steps to register and keep your login and password.
- Begin your submission.
- Login at any time to complete your submission before the deadline.
- Review the 2020 Entry Guide for steps on how to navigate the online submission platform.
- For additional tips, please see the 2020 Entrants Reference Guide and 2020 Disqualificiation Guide.
Please note: Your registration from previous years is no longer valid. Before you submit your entries, you must register with Omni. To register, click the purple "Register" button at the top of the 2020 ILEA Esprit Awards Competition Home page.
Step 3: Enter the Award Submission:
- Select "Add a New Entry" to begin an entry or "View & Edit Entries" to access an existing entry.
- Begin your entry and choose a category.
- Complete the Entrant(s) Information page and click "Save."
- To view the rest of the submission steps, click the tabs on the navigation bar to toggle between entry steps. Be sure to click save at the end of each page so any unsaved information will not be permanently deleted.
- If you ever have any questions regarding your entry, please contact ILEA.
Step 4: Review the Award Submission:
- Entries can be saved and finished at any time before the entry deadlines or before an entry fee is applied.
- Entries should be thoroughly reviewed before submitting.
Entries can be paid online by credit card or through the mail by check in USD funds.