Education at ILEA Conference to offer actionable takeaways for event professionals and business owners
For Immediate Release
June 26, 2018
Education at ILEA Conference to Offer Actionable Takeaways for
Event Professionals and Business Owners Sessions to focus on honing your craft, inspiration & trends, and business owner strategies
Chicago – The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is offering live events professionals and event business owners the unique opportunity to focus on business strategies, creative output, inspiration and trends at ILEA Live, August 16-18 in Denver, CO.
ILEA's annual conference offers education sessions and workshops in a variety of interactive formats, including peer-to-peer learning, hands-on opportunities and multiple interactions, which allows attendees to tailor their experience to fit their professional growth needs. The education program provides actionable takeaways and ideas to achieve better results for their business while earning continuing education units.
ILEA Live is about the business of experiential creativity. It is an educational and collaborative experience for creative event planners/producers, event business owners and live event suppliers to:
- Develop a technical working knowledge in areas of lighting, audio, projection & graphics and emerging technologies
- Extend the life of the community at a live event through digital, media, and social technologies
- Learn the ins and outs of referral lists
- Keep team members engaged and disciplined through growth
- Increase sales and delight customers with market positioning
- Execute a large-scale event with multiple vendors
- Collaborate more creatively, including how to develop a creative state of mind
New for 2018, ILEA Live offers workshops for attendees to dive deep on certain topics, including how best to tell your company's creative story, finding new spaces for ideas and inspiration, and solution sharing around challenges affecting small event business owners today.
"As a business owner in the events industry, I'm excited about the dedicated time ILEA Live provides to meet hundreds of live event professionals to build industry relationships, get inspired, and take new strategies back to my business to implement immediately,"" said Ingrid Nagy, CSEP, ILEA President.
The ILEA Live schedule-at-a-glance, speaker information and session descriptions are available at ilealive.com. Best registration rates expire June 29. Cvent is the official registration provider for ILEA Live 2018.