International Live Events Association Names 2018-2019 International Board of Governors
NEWS RELEASE For Immediate Release August 24, 2018
INTERNATIONAL LIVE EVENTS ASSOCIATION NAMES 2018-2019 INTERNATIONAL BOARD OF GOVERNORS
Chicago – The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is pleased to announce its International Board of Governors for fiscal year 2018-19. Members come from five U.S. states, Canada and Australia. The role of the board is to govern, establish policy and make strategic decisions about the future of the organization.
- President: Sara Grauf, CSEP, Senior Vice President, Giants Enterprises, San Francisco, Calif.
- President-elect: Jennifer Trethewey, CSEP, Managing Director, The JT Group, Port Melbourne, Australia
- Treasurer/Secretary: Dana L. Macaulay, Director of Experiential Marketing, Sonoma County Vintners, Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Immediate Past President: Ingrid Nagy, CSEP, Owner/CEO, By Design Collective, Denver, Colo.
- Morgan Doan, CSEP, PWC, Event Planner & Designer/Owner, Morgan Events, San Francisco, Calif.
- Corinne Kessel, CSEP, Principal, Greenscape Design & Décor, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Gwen McNutt, CSEP, Regional External Affairs Manager, Comcast Cable, Chicago, Ill.
- Tanya Posavatz, CSEP, Owner, CLINK, Austin, Texas
- Jen Poyer, CSEP, Sr. Special Events Manager, Catalina Island Conservancy, Long Beach, Calif.
- Jim Riley, Ohio History Connection, Columbus, Ohio
“It is my pleasure to announce the 2018-2019 ILEA Board of Directors. We are thrilled to have such a strong leadership base and exceptional group of event professionals to lead ILEA into 2019 and beyond,” said Christie Pruyn, CAE, ILEA Executive Director. “I am confident that this year’s Board of Directors have the insight and experience to help ILEA achieve its goals and thrive for years to come.”
The new board went into effect at ILEA Live, Aug, 16-18, 2018 in Denver, Colorado.
About the International Live Events Association (ILEA) The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is a global community of thousands of creative event professionals whose skills, expertise and experience power some of the most recognized and respected live events around the world. For creative events professionals who seek deeper connections with like-minded individuals, ILEA provides the education and collaborative networking opportunities that achieve creative experiences. For more information, visit www.ileahub.com.
MEDIA CONTACT Ande Leslie Marketing and Communications Manager t: +1.312.673.5534 e: firstname.lastname@example.org