ILEA’s annual Spirit of Excellence awards recognize ILEA chapters which excel in chapter communications, administration, membership retention and growth programs.
2020-2021 Spirit of Excellence Awards
The following categories will be awarded:
- Membership Retention – determined by ILEA Headquarters, no entry necessary
- Membership Growth – determined by ILEA Headquarters, no entry necessary
- Membership Initiative
- Education and Programming
- Industry and Chapter Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiative
- Chapter Special Project – one special project entry per chapter allowed
- Chapter of the Year – In order to be eligible to submit for Chapter of the Year, each of the above categories require submission. Chapters must also obtain a minimum score that equals to at or above 75% of the total score possible in each category.
2020-2021 Spirit of Excellence Task Force
Nela Kovacovic, M.A., CSEP, CMP, Chair
Megan Johnston, CSEP, DMCP, BOG Liaison
Kristen Porchia, CSEP
For more information, contact Sibley Guilianelli at ILEA Headquarters.