You are a focused business owner as well as a live events professional and the International Live Events Association, formerly ISES, understands that you are seeking creative inspiration and education on events trends as well as tools and resources to grow and manage your business.
Who Will You Meet Through ILEA?
ILEA membership gives you access to resources, toolkits and tip sheets to grow your new client pipeline, increase revenue and manage the day-to-day tasks of running a business. ILEA membership also grants you access to a network of thousands of global members’ who expertise and experience you can tap into for creative and innovative business solutions.
- Webinars: Focused on the business of being a creative, these expert-led webinars are offered live monthly and available on-demand on the Communities.
- Discount Programs: ILEA has partnered with leading providers to offer discounts on services you need to stay competitive, increase your bottom line, and operate more efficiently.
- Career Center: Post your open positions for high visibility in the live events industry and search for motivated, creative candidates.
- Experience: Your experience and skill make you a subject matter expert. Contribute thought leadership to ILEA's online content hub.
- ILEA Live: If you are driving design, managing teams, or are responsible for the bottom line of your experiential company, you don't need 101s. The content at ILEA's annual conference is designed to be immediately actionable. Our goal is to allow you to get to what's important for your business - better results.
- Local Chapter: Meet peers and connect with new business opportunities in your region.
- ILEA Communities: ILEA members who own live events businesses are connecting, crowdsourcing ideas and asking questions in the new peer-to-peer business owners online forum in the member hub.
- Member Connect Facebook Group: Get access to this members-only space, where we celebrate each other's accomplishments, can feel comfortable asking for guidance and support, and share great creative and business ideas.
Learn about the different types of dues of ILEA membership >>