If you aspire to a career as a live events professional, membership in the International Live Events Association will arm you with the tools you need to help pave the way to success.
Learn from a community of accomplished creative events professionals who provide insight on everything from basic live event management concepts to broad overviews. ILEA membership is a unique opportunity to network with others across multiple event disciplines to establish your presence in the industry.
Benefits of ILEA Membership for Emerging Event Professionals
- Career Center: The ILEA Career Center is a hub for live events jobs. Post your resume and search open positions around the world.
- ILEA Core Curriculum: Expand your understanding of all event disciplines with education built on ILEA's Core Curriculum. Address a broad range of topics such as fostering creativity and innovation, entrepreneurship, client service, emerging technologies, latest trends and more.
- Local Chapter: Attend social and education events and expand your local network by joining your local chapter.
- Experience: Read thought leadership pieces from subject-matter experts in Experience, the ultimate information source for the global community of creative live event professionals.
- ILEA Communities: Connect with ILEA members around the world in the members-only Facebook group and online community discussion boards.
Learn about the different types and dues of ILEA membership >>
Student members are required to provide proof as a full or part-time student at a two or four-year College/University program with an unofficial transcript or signed Statement by Program Coordinator / Instructor. This membership type is limited to four years.
Emerging Event Professional Membership
Recent graduates from a two or four-year accredited college or university, or those with less than five years of experience, are eligible for this discounted membership type. EEP membership is valid for three years. Applicants for the Emerging Event Professional Membership may be required to verify employment dates and/or graduation dates for eligibility purposes.